Are you real to me? Of course you are. I could describe you, feel you, experience you.
And to me, you are more than real. I sense you everywhere, as a part of my mind. When we are apart and I am feeling good, every pretty girl I happen to see is a shadow of you. They are people too, certainly, but in my mind they are also signs that remind me of you, that keep you front in my thoughts and imagination. Oh, if only that were you...
There is only one brief time when you are not fully real. When you open yourself up to me and invite me in, I am so overwhelmed by joy and sensation that I lose all sense of reality. For a moment, I am lost, as the feelings that are triggered wash over me. It only lasts a second, for then I can feel you surround me, I can watch your beautiful face as you respond to my motions, and we're holding each other in our arms, and that brings you back to the core of my reality - it is you, my wife, who is graciously sharing with me my greatest feelings.