You mentioned that one of your friends had recently lost a partner- he had transferred his affections and interest to one of her close friends.
Later you wondered to me if overall your friends were as skilled in fellatio as you are, and if you could help to train them on techniques that would improve their recipient's pleasure. I suggested you offer a course :-) And you'd need a 'lab assistant' to help with the technical demonstrations...
The typical horny guy natural extrapolation of that thought would be to the porno fantasy of being the course final exam, having a harem of girls swarming on one cock.But that wasn't in my dreams that night.I don't actually feel a lust for that kind of contact without engagement in my life. I have so much that I want to experience with you, just with you, building on the trust and communication that I've slowly built out to you. I want to experience real life and love through the intimate channel we share.
And know of course I am still interested, from a theoretical perspective, in thinking about a broad range of 'mechanics of possibilities'. On some lonely night my mind wanders between random thoughts swelling up from below...A train is leaving Philadelphia...In a compartment, a rendevous...Might two women, acting simultaneously on one man...are there sensations which just one partner cannot provide...who knows? It is just a thought, and I am happy enough to leave a question unanswered - an experiment I don't want to perform because to me there is no carnal knowledge worth the risk of a damaged emotional connection. Love and sex are not as separate as science and religion, the boundaries of investigation set by my faith in you remain intact.