Tuesday, June 7

Girl watching

What is it like to feel relaxed? The girls are prettier, for one.    To notice one after another, and see some aspect in each, something I like.  A curve in the right place, a well-turned ankle. The behind, of course. The back. The cheeks, locks,  Breasts, and on one her nipples so full and prominent.  Robust and full bodies, but don't worry too much about me for I don't want them. When my mind sees like this, I only see someone for a second and then I don't see them, as in my mind I see you. Vision is just a catalyst for the fantasy, and they're not in my fantasy.   I want you.  I want to have you there in front of me, being watched, knowing for certain what thoughts are going through my mind.  Because of what you can do to push me even further. Your skirt sliding up the side of your leg as its caught on some bag you're lifting. Noticing something on the ground you need to bend far over to reach.    Teasing, flirting.  Bringing your knees up and flashing me.  Things only you can do - a brush, a kiss, or a quick hand down the pants.