As I was slowly waking up this morning, I had the a long wandering fantasy. We had been talking a few nights ago as being out in the wilderness together, so that concept was incorporated into a dream. As sometimes happens when dreaming at the end of sleep, I would experience some the same scenes several times, but each time with different details, different sequences of events, for me to work through and play with the possibilities.
Each time, we found ourselves alone together in the far end of our yard.
In the first wave, it was morning. We were just finishing up breakfast and were taking a stroll together. As it was already starting to be hot and humid, we left our clothes behind at the house.
Our kisses were light, affectionate, playful. You would giggle whenever I made you laugh or touched you. And we both wanted a little intimate time together before it got too hot out. So as I sat beside you, you turned and straddled me, and parting your lips with two fingers, lowered yourself onto me. We're both smiling like new lovers as you gently bounce on me and I caress one breast and tickle you with a finger on my other hand. This is the good life, as we both refresh our physical desires for each other before returning to our day.
