Tuesday, February 8

Coffee break

One of the benefits of a new home office will be when you show up for coffee breaks.  We'll need to arrange some sort of signal so that you know it's a safe time, that we won't be interrupted by any calls or messages.

Some of the pleasant times will just be to sit and chat, as two adults, to relax on a sofa together and just have a break from the rest of the chores.

But some days we will need a bit more.  Some days, when you walk in, you won't have a chance to sit down.  Immediately my mouth will be drawn to your face, my arms embrace you firmly.

What will we do?  Eventually I will be able to read you - to know if you want a soft embrace and to dance around the room, or just be slammed against the wall and we go at it like crazed weasels.  The latter image is certainly exciting, as I push your dress out of the way, unzip and you wrap your legs around me and hang on.

If we're building a new room with a brand new wall, we might want to include certain supports, ledges, footholds, in the construction.  Some people might have hooks, that we could attach something.  Or we could use a strap that  would wrap around me and go under your behind.  In the meantime, I will just use my hands to lift and hold you, to support your mighty buttocks, as I joyfully bounce you up against the wall to plant myself deep, and then start the intense pushes and grinds to cause you to feel me as I move it in and up, over and over.