Friday, December 10

reveal

...we decide we"ll take a walk around the lakeshore.  You come downstairs to meet me and I see you in your new outfit.  Since it's cold outside you're wearing your heavy black skirt.  As we step outside in the low bright sun it shimmers and reflects the light in a changing pattern as it folds swirls around your ankles. 

As we walk we try to keep the conversation light though there is definite exciting thoughts in both our minds that we don't want to speak just yet.  But as we reach the far side of the lake, and we look back across the lake towards the hotel, you've decided it's the right time to mention something  something I see in your face,you've been keeping as a little secret.

By the way, you say, I have a surprise for you.  I got these earlier,  but I wasn't sure if I was going to wear them at the party.  As you speak, your hands clutch the bulk of your skirt behind you and slowly reveal your new panties.


I pause, and admire.  The view of your ass is, as always, sublime, taking away my ability to make any articulate comment.  I am reduced to merely feeling, and longing.  Your cheeks must be cold, and I  want to place my hands on them, to warm them, and then to run my finger along under the elastic, feeling it push into your skin., an experience only I can have  Yet I know that it is not yet time for that.  When you have given me enough of a chance to fill my eyes with your beauty, you release your hold on your skirt and smile.  Quietly, arm in arm, we walk back to the hotel.