Now in the video, the picture has been painted on digitally, and turns into "The Hanged Man". But that doesn't work for me; I prefer the image when it is at this more stage. And not as a visual effect; I'd have it be real, a woodblock print, a tattoo on your underclothing.
It was a challenge, since you were wearing this during the printing. The block was specially cut curved to your posture. And once it was inked and you laid upon it, I had to apply a constant steady pressure while rolling you from side to side.
Your gloves provide contrast, enhancing the shape you draw out as you slide your hands around your corset, silently indicating various points of emphasis.
Stockings rolled down, there's a gap between the hem of your shift and their top. I like this gap, a ring around each leg of exposed skin, contrasted by the white above and black below. Around each ankle, or if your stockings are up and you lift your shift up op as well, around each thigh. There's a certain height of this space that I find particularly intriguing, slightly more than a thumb's width. One finger moves into this track on each leg, circling around in this space, before I bring each hand to bear on your thighs and brush upward and underneath, to where my hands come together and my fingers explore.
